Castleblayney Outdoor Adventure Centre
Go wild and get stuck into adventure at Castleblayney Outdoor Adventure Centre. Set within 900 acres of lakes and wooded country, Lough Muckno Leisure Park is the perfect location to get into your adventure zone.
Week long camps offer children the opportunity to try new activities in the company of friends under the expert guidance of the friendly team.
Climb a 30-foot Douglas Fir tree, master the ancient skill of archery, paddle the clam waters of Lough Muckno or experience the magic of toasting marshmallows on a real open fire on Otter Island. Create memories to last a lifetime!
Social distancing remains key, so we ask that you please follow signs and respect instructors’ requests while onsite.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available around the centre, please make use of them.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult from the same household on all of our rental outings.
- If at all possible, participants are encouraged to bring their own wetsuits, water shoes, towels and hand sanitiser, and arrived changed for their activity.
- All our equipment will be disinfected after every session. Paddles will be sprayed down pre and post session.
Due to the outdoor nature of what we do at Castleblayney OAC we feel that it is possible for our instructors to maintain the 2m social distancing space; therefore, our staff will not be wearing PPE on your arrival. However, all instructors will, in addition to their normal safety kit, have masks, gloves and hand-sanitizer and will use them should the need to break social distancing arise.
- If you have booked with us, or have already been with us, and either yourself or member of your group has developed Covid-19 like symptoms please contact us as soon as possible.